Tuesday 5 December 2006

cupcake designs homecoming



Last Saturday I went to my first craft fair in my hometown of Cavan after a frantic, exhausting month of pretty much nonstop knitting. It was very much a last minute decision, taken on impulse and without regard for the massive amount of continuous assessment lined up for me at uni. But.. it was a big success and I sold most of my goodies. I brought a mixture of hats, shrugs, scarves, handwarmers, some linoprints and lots of handmade cards. My sisters both came and did a great job modelling my shrugs :O) (below) I even got a few orders. yipee!




Hopefully I can get my etsy store up and running soon (www.cupcakedesigns.etsy.com) when my bank finally send out my credit card and then you guys can all come and have a peek.

Here are a few more photos of the stand close up taken by my lovely sis Helen on Saturday:





No comments: