Monday 29 January 2007

loflo and some aran experimentation



as promised, some shots of my photogenic little loflo.. she turned up outside my window and started moaning and groaning.. attention wanted! so she got plenty for her trouble! and managed to sit semi-quietly for a while to let me snap some pretty photos of her.



I refer to this one as her favourite "yoga" pose although I do think it's just a big stretch. Her granny used to do it a lot when she was still alive. I guess loflo is just carrying on the tradition :O)







I've been experimenting with the pierro skye aran from colinette. I think I will knit a nice cushion with it. Being mostly used to large needles and chunky wool it takes a while to get your hands around 4mm needles!! but the results are beautiful, with lovely stitch definition so I will persevere.

No comments: